Bedo's Leatherworks was established in 1977 by Bedros Doudaklian, who moved to the U.S. from Beirut, Lebanon. Bringing his knowledge and skills in custom shoe making, he started our locally-owned business and added shoe repair to his repertoire. Benefit from his vision to educate customers like you in quality shoe repair.
- Founded with the goal of growing and providing 100% satisfaction
- Bedros Doudaklian, nicknamed Mr. Bedo, trained his son Steve
- Mr. Bedo provided the highest quality of shoe repairs
- After father's passing in 1991, Steve continued legacy and added suede
and leather garment repairs, custom leather goods, and more
- Offers over 23 years of experience and continued growth
- Recipient of awards for excellent craftsmanship and services
You can now find us at our location at 412 W. Broad Street, where we moved in 1998 because of the company's expansion. Benefit from our leather services offered to the city of Falls Church, Northern VA, and the Tri-State area.
You can find a wide selection of services you want, including handbag repair, jacket repair, and miscellaneous services. Let our company handle your leather service needs! Receive services when you need them from our shop that is conveniently open on Saturdays too!